Educational Credentials Forwarding Procedure - Other Universities/Screening Agencies
Greetings from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda!
You are hereby informed to undertake the following step-by-step procedure for forwarding the Educational Credentials to World Education Service (WES):
- Apply Online on the https://www.wes.org/and take the print-out of the system generated application form bearing your Application number (Seven Digits). Save the same document as PDF on your system/mobile for record and forwarding to the University.
- Scan the following Educational Credentials and make a separate READABLE PDF of each document:
(i) The Application form as generated at step-1 for reference of Application number.
(ii) All the Mark-sheets/Grade-sheets from the First year/First semester till completion of the Academic Programme from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda under the signature of the Deputy Registrar (Examinations) [Including the PASS and FAIL/ATKT status],
(iii) All the Degree certificates awarded to you by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
(iv) Any other certifications issued under the signature of the Deputy Registrar (Examinations) required to be forwarded for screening of your application.
- Make the payment through IMPS/RTGS/NEFT to the University Bank Account.
|Name of the Account:
|Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda
|Name of the Bank:
|Bank of Baroda
|University Campus Branch
The fifth character is Numeric ZERO
- The amount of payment will be in proportion to the number of Degree certificates to be forwarded. If you need to forward only One Degree Certificate (With any numbers of mark-sheets/grade-sheets and a transcript), you need to pay ₹500/-, in case of Two Degrees (With any numbers of mark-sheets and a transcript), you need to pay ₹1000/-, and so on…
- Forward your entire application to the email email@example.com under CC to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a readable scanned PDF of all Educational credentials as listed at Step-2 + the IMPS/RTGS/NEFT Payment receipt (Screen-shot).
- State Subject Line of your email as "Educational Forwarding - Your Name - Name of Agency" e.g. Educational Forwarding - Pravin Shah - IQAS.
- Your Educational Credentials will be transferred through an email after posting the Secured Digital Signature. Please allow 5-7 business days to see an update on your application.
- The applicant is requested to mention the mode of transfer of documents as email while applying.
- You will be updated the status through an email from the University.
- Keep checking your email regularly for any further requirement from the University with regard to your Application.
Deputy Registrar (Examinations/Academics)
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Vadodara - Gujarat - India