Department of Hindi
Last Updated On Mar 20 2012 6:23PM
Instituted in 1949, the Department of Hindi is actively involved in the promotion of the national language. A very large number of students are imparted training in this language of such wide use both in academic and administrative circles. Students not only from the Hindi belt, but also from other regions of the country come to study and pursue research in the Department which has amassed a sizeable body of Ph.D. researches. Apart from Prof. C.P. Singh and Professor A.S.Nagar, the Department was privileged to have among the faculty Prof. V.V. Trivedi, Prof. M.G. Gupta and Prof. D.S. Shukla.